Wednesday 3 February 2016

Rimmel Rita Ora Nailpolish Review!



Let me start by saying how obsessed I am with this nail polish!
I've used so many different products previously and none of them can compare to these ones.

The best thing about this brand is that my painted nails last for about 7 days with no chipping. You've gotta agree that is a really long time for nail polish to last, especially for a busy student!

I also really like the applicator brush. It goes on very smoothly and is small enough that the nail polish that doesn't cover your whole finger!

There is nothing worse than having to pile on layer after layer of polish only for it to look clumpy and smudged a few hours later. Lucky, with this polish it only took me two coats to get the pretty coverage! More time for the important things in life (pizza and a Reign marathon).

The colors in the collection are so beautiful- some of my favourite colors. There's definitely a color for everyone in the range. I particularly like that I can wear any of the colors for day and night because they are so versatile and fun.

Would I recommend it to others? Yes, I definitely would!
In fact, we both have this nail varnish- it's that good!



Question of the day:

What's your favorite nail polish brand? 

Twitter: @beboldbebright
Instagram: @embracethelight

BlogLovin: Embrace the Light 

Hope you enjoyed this post, let us know your thoughts below!

Confidence.
Light.
Happiness.

Love, 
Ayah & Kimmy xxx

PS. This post is not sponsored in any way, shape or form.
PS. All photos in this post are taken by Ayah & Kimmy 






1 comment: