Wednesday 4 May 2016

Quick and Easy Breakfast Ideas| ETL


For those of you who can't cook, I can definitely relate! In my entire 20 years of existence, I've never had breakfast until about a month ago. That's when I decided I needed to live a healthier lifestyle and upgrade my eating patterns. And let me tell you something, even though I have to wake up in the morning two hours before my lecture, every single day  to eat breakfast, I've really felt the effect of it on my body in the best way possible! I've been so much more energetic and just... feeling great...all the time! So yes I definitely encourage you try it out too!
Below are some breakfast recipes I've been eating and I can guarantee they're pretty damn delicious!


Breakfast 1:


Recipe:
  1. GreekVanilla 0 fat Yoghurt with Gluten-free organic granola mixed together
  2. Waffle with honey on top
  3. Applie, Banana & Grapes 


Breakfast 2: 


Recipe:

  1. Three kinds of Kellog's cereals (Rice Krispies, Coco Pops & Special K) mixed in with Almond Milk, Sugar & Banana on the side. #deliciousIKNOW


Breakfast 3: 


Recipe:

  1. Blueberries, blackberries & strawberries mixed in with Gluten-free organic Granola and 0 fat Greek Vanilla Yoghurt. 



Question of the day:

What's your favorite go-to BREAKFAST? 

Twitter: @beboldbebright
Instagram: @embracethelight

BlogLovin: Embrace the Light 

Hope you enjoyed this post, let us know your thoughts below!

Confidence.
Light.
Happiness.

Love, 
Ayah & Kimmy xxx

PS. This post is not sponsored in any way, shape or form.


No comments:

Post a Comment