Thursday 7 January 2016

Coffee Talk| 2015 Life lessons



We honestly can't believe we're in 2016 already! It seems like the last year has just flown by! Life is full of ups and downs and we feel like we've growing and learning so much at university. Not only academically but in terms of relationships and friendships. And we also feel like we're really growing as individuals.

2015 was a crazy year so we both sat down to consider what we've learnt in the last year!



Kimmy:

- I would say I've learnt that I'm a lot stronger than I give myself credit for. Uni teaches you a lot about yourself and it's the place where you really grow into who you're meant to be. I find anxiety quite a struggle in my daily life but I've been learning to deal with it and I'm surprised and pleased with how far I've come.



- Do what you love. Spending your time and energy on things that you don't really enjoy just leaves you burnt out and low. This year I've met people who make me laugh daily, I've grown closer to friends who really support and motivate me and I've invested so much of me into things I enjoy. Like this blog!






Ayah: 

- I have finally accepted the fact that I am pretty unlucky when it comes to love (LOL) but I'm totally okay with it (at least I'm trying to be!!). SO that's one obvious thing I learnt and accepted from 2015!



- 2015 was the definitely the year I found out who my true friends are. After graduating from high school, I began to lose touch with some friends and grew even closer to others, some who I never thought I'd be close to! This scenario tends to happen to so many other people; it feels really weird at first, realizing how so many old friends changed but that's the cycle of life!







QOTD:
What were your biggest life lessons of 2015? 
How have they influenced your life today?



Hope you enjoyed this post lovelies!


Twitter: @beboldbebright
Instagram: @embracethelight
BlogLovin: Embrace the Light 

Confidence.
Light.
Happiness.

Love, 
Ayah & Kimmy xxx

PS. All photos in this post are taken by Ayah & Kimmy 



2 comments: