Wednesday 29 July 2015

Inspiration of the week '15



Over summer everyone can get a little bit sluggish- you're out of class, your friends are on holiday and you find yourself doing the same old things and getting a little bored. Well, we thought it would be a good idea to think about some of the people that inspire us to give you a little bit of inspiration for your week!

Ayah

Niga Higa is one of my favourite youtubers! I absolutely love the way he puts so much effort into all his videos. His creativity really shines through his work! He genuinely makes me laugh
Nowadays, many youtubers publish content because they have a certain schedule and have to follow that; but Ryan Higa posts when his videos are ready. This emphasizes how quality is more important than quantity. Also, his ideas are pretty genius and funny!

Check my favorite video of his, you can thank me later! (Hehe):



Kimmy

I am totally inspired by Tavi Gevinson. I started reading her magazine Rookie a couple of years ago and I always found it to be so thought provoking. She's brave, intelligent, caring, creative and beautiful and she is so going places! She inspires me in my personal life and as a blogger as well!





Question of the day:
Who inspires you most? * Could be a celebrity, politician, musician, blogger, family etc.*


BlogLovin: Embrace the Light 
Twitter: @beboldbebright
Instagram: @embracethelight

Confidence.
Light.
Happiness.

Love, 

Ayah & Kimmy xxx

PS. This post is not sponsored in any way, shape or form.

No comments:

Post a Comment